Home » » Sissy Bride

Sissy Bride

My Mistress made me dress up like a bride. Not as a sweet bride in a beautiful white gown but as a slutty one in white lingerie. I was made to walk down the aisle in front of all the guests who were laughing. I had to show everyone my tiny little bald peepee and explain why I was the bride instead of the groom - ‘Thanks everyone for coming to my sissy wedding. As you can see, I am not a real man. I am just a sissy with a tiny dicklet. No girl would marry me and so, my kind Mistress has arranged for me to have a sissy wedding instead’. I then had to kneel down in front of the three men that Mistress had arranged to be my grooms for the day. Mistress asked each of the three men, ‘Do you accept this sissy as your bride for the day and fuck her face?’. After all three accepted with a ‘I do’, she announced, ‘sissy, you may now suck the cocks’.